Accredited and trusted digital marketing experts
What is content marketing?
The core of successful content marketing is the creation and promotion of original and engaging content that attracts potential customers to your website. Creating great content which improves your organic search positions is the starting point, but our content marketing skills cover the promotion of that content across multiple web channels to gain links and views. As the reach into new audiences extends, traffic to your site and new customer numbers grow too.
Our expertise in content creation includes:
- generating creative ideas
- writing in the right tone of voice for your brand
- providing original and unique content
- informative and educational content
We then optimise and deploy content across:
- organic search
- paid search
- paid social
- digital PR
Our experienced team provide high levels of skill in multiple aspects of digital marketing. We work with leading brands and thriving SMEs in a range of sectors and we are experts in working with all types of websites, content and ecommerce systems including WordPress, Shopify, Magento, as well as custom CMS’s.
Our content marketing services
Our services for creating and deploying great content are based on over 16 years’ experience of working with ambitious businesses. Our team is fully focused on thorough content planning, copywriting and promotion.
Our approach for content marketing delivers results
We take a three-stage approach to content marketing. We begin with extensive research, followed by creating a winning strategy. We then implement and optimise content to deliver authority, traffic and conversions.
Experience shows that to deliver a perfect piece of content, we need to truly understand your customers, your business and your market. We will always kick-off your content marketing project with our in-depth research phase to ensure we deliver sought-after content that increases your online visibility, website traffic volume and lead conversions.
Our aim is to get under the skin of your business. By listening to you, researching your audience and competitors and gathering data, we uncover and answer your customers’ pain points, what makes your business unique and why prospective customers should choose you.
Armed with this information, we develop robust content strategies which you can be confident will deliver positive results.
The next stage is the creation of a methodical content marketing strategy based on our research. We cover the goals for your business, key research findings and the range of opportunities which can be taken. We create a clear content plan detailing our recommended actions to reach your audience through the content topics they search for, at all stages of the buying journey.
Before any content production commences, the content strategy enables you to see the activities we plan to carry out, when they are to be implemented and, most importantly, what objectives each task will meet.
Implement and optimise
In our research phase, we identify the features that make your business unique. However, customers buy benefits, not features, so we ensure that we communicate the advantages of dealing with your business in a distinct and compelling proposition.
We then develop and deploy content across your website and all other online channels. We use advanced tracking, and regularly adjust and optimise content, and feed in future strategic ideas to improve performance.
Our team of professional copywriters produce a wide spectrum of optimised content to increase your online visibility including on-page website content, landing pages, blogs, articles, white papers, guides, videos and infographics. We also undertake technical website optimisation and content outreach. Unlike purely tech-driven agencies, we are experts at getting the balance right between writing for the reader and optimising for the search engines.
“Smart Monkey have provided us with marketing insight and tangible results that exceeded all our expectations at the Half Moon Kirdford. Thanks Beth and your brilliant team.”
The Half Moon, Kirdford
The benefits of content marketing
Content marketing is now recognised by organisations of all sizes as a powerful driver for improved business performance. The benefits of well-planned and well-executed content include:
- Increased number and quality of leads
Compelling content encourages more enquiries from an informed audience.
- Improved conversions
Great content in the right channels is a proven part of the customer purchase journey.
- More data capture
We use informative, gated content to gain valuable audience data.
- Increased visibility through SEO
By optimising content for search engines, your site will rank higher in organic search results.
- Keeping your audience engaged for longer
Great quality content keeps visitors on your site for longer which is a key measure of engagement with your brand.
- More cut-through on social media
Deploy your content through paid social media to build brand awareness.
- Building trust, authority and loyalty
Use great quality content to establish your reputation with your readers and keep them loyal, whilst demonstrating your expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness to Google (Google EAT).
- Content marketing is cost-effective
The cost of results-driven content marketing is relatively low, especially compared to other online marketing and development costs.
Why choose Smart Monkey as your content marketing agency?
- We have specialist content marketing skills, with over 16 years of experience of content strategy, creation and implementation
- We stay completely up to date with best practice content marketing for our clients
- We are a ‘white hat’ content marketing agency only providing SEO services in line with search engine rules
- We have high level content marketing skills throughout our team, including in research, creative and data-driven optimisation
- We are proud to have a high client retention rate, and to receive multiple referrals from our clients
- Clients are always able to speak directly with the content marketer working on their account, rather than an account manager who doesn’t do the work
- We are extremely ethical and ensure clients have ownership of results, services and technologies, without tie-ins which they do not need
- We make sure we’re the right content agency for our clients, and that our clients are a good fit with us – if the chemistry isn’t right, we know from experience that the relationship won’t work
FAQs on how to hire the best content agency for your business
Talk to a content marketing expert
With over 16 years’ providing digital services, we know what needs to happen to rank your website on Google – we do it day in, day out, and thrive on seeing the results we achieve. Working with Smart Monkey, you will benefit from:
- better results online for your B2B, B2C or ecommerce website
- a mastermind of Google Accredited SEO & PPC professionals on your team
- direct contact with the talented team members working on your website
- an independent and agile agency that treats your business as though it is our own
We don’t take on every client – we will only work with you if we are confident that we can generate results. Fill in our form or book a consultation to set up a call and we will analyse your website, market and competitors to provide our recommendations for the results we can achieve.
“Thanks again for the great work you and your colleagues continue to do for me. It keeps the enquiries rolling in and keeps me busy.”
Robinson Elliott Surveyors